The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- This Program, the marketing materials related to it, and its content contain copyrights, trademarks, and other original works owned by Twain Consulting, a division of LHJ, LLC. Accordingly, any duplication or derivative work based on the foregoing is unlawful.
- I agree that I will not disclose any of the purchased content or use this content as the basis for a competing business.
- This material is confidential and for my personal and private use only. Accordingly, any recording and/or distribution of any portion of this product (including the sharing of the program information with others without purchasing them) is a violation of the terms of this Acknowledgment and may result in action against any person so doing.
- I shall not hold Twain, its principals or agents, liable in any way whatsoever for any damages as a result of my use, or my inability to use the concepts I learn from the purchased product[s].
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this purchase that cannot be resolved by the parties shall have recourse first to non-binding mediation, and, if necessary, may be finally settled by binding arbitration by one arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be held in Santa Barbara, California, or in such other location mutually agreed to hereafter by the Parties in accordance with the Commercial Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in effect at that time.